- SVVR Educational Society was created under the social obligation scheme of Sagar group of industries in the year 2009.
- Sagar cements is the flagship company of the sagar group of industries and it is one of the most valued cement companies in South India.
- The institutions of the society were started under the concept of Integrated Campus started by Government of India.
- The group has interests in diverse areas such as power, infrastructure, software, hospitality and agriculture.
- Society was inaugurated by Late Dr.Y.S.Rajashekara Reddy (Former Chief Minister) on 8 th August 2009.
- Society was registered on 2nd August 2008.
- Sagar group of institutions comprises of Sagar Institute of Technology (SITECH), Food and Agribusiness School (FABS), Sagar Global Business School (SGBS), sagar diploma Engineering and Sagar Agri Polytechnic.
- The picturesque 45 Acres campus “Flame of Forest” is located at the outskirts of Hyderabad.